Sir Singularity Joins Blockchain Heroes
We are excited to welcome Sir Singularity as the newest member to the Blockchain Heroes Universe! This past week the 50 original heroes — first released on WAX in 2020 — released on the Internet Computer, each in 6 variations: common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary and mythic.
Each of the Blockchain Heroes are inspired by real-world blockchain and crypto personalities. It is only fitting that the Internet Computer should be represented among them and who better than Sir Singularity himself!
How to receive Sir Singularity:
There are 2 possible ways to receive a copy of Sir Singularity.
1. Collect them all
10 days after the public sale ends a snapshot will be taken of all wallets holding Blockchain Heroes. If you have collected each of the 50 heroes in the same variation, you will receive a copy of Sir Singularity in that variation. Each wallet is eligible for one copy of Sir Singularity for each variation.
- Collect 1 of each hero in common → Receive common Sir Singularity
- Collect 1 of each hero in uncommon → Receive uncommon Sir Singularity
- Collect 1 of each hero in rare → Receive rare Sir Singularity
- Collect 1 of each hero in epic → Receive epic Sir Singularity
- Collect 1 of each hero in legendary → Receive legendary Sir Singularity
- Collect 1 of each hero in mythic → Receive mythic Sir Singularity
2. Buying packs
There will be an airdrop of Sir Singularity to a small number of wallets that bought at least 1 pack during primary sale. The total number minted and airdropped will be proportional to how many are claimed via collecting the set.
For example: If 32 common; 16 uncommon; 2 rare; 1 epic; 0 Legendary and 0 Mythic are claimed, then 0 common; 0 uncommon; 6 rare, 3 epics, 2 legendary and 1 mythic will be airdropped.
Purchases during the primary sale will count as an entry. One pack counts as one entry, so the more packs you buy the better your odds are at winning!
This model ensures Sir Singularity will be more rare than all the other original heroes!
Breakdown of the original 50 heroes distributions:
- 13000 Common (260 each hero) — 52%
- 6250 Uncommon (125 each hero) — 25%
- 3150 Rare (63 each hero) — 12.6%
- 1600 Epic (32 each hero) — 6.4%
- 800 Legendary (20 each hero) — 3.2%
- 200 Mythic (4 each hero) — 0.08%
More to come!
The fun with Blockchain Heroes is just beginning! Think carefully if you are going to keep or sell your cards: more opportunities to get bonus drops will happen in the future.
Blockchain Heroes are on sale now here!