Supercharge your Cronics!
From the beginning we have promised some sort of benefit to owning a Cronic with a unique animation (Pulse or Spinning). Today we would like to announce Power Cells — a way to supercharge your Cronics and provide you with improved bonuses throughout the Cronics ecosystem!
*Note — all numbers are subject to change as we continue to test the effectiveness of each Power Cell.
We start off with 5 different types of Power Cells. Each power cell has up to 2 slots that you can unlock using CRN. You can stake up to three Cronics at one time by placing them into different slots. Staked Cronics can’t be transferred, sold, used for breeding, siring or playing games, and take 24 hours to be released from a slot.
The bonuses received per slot is based on the animation rarity of the Staked Cronic:
- Pulse animation: 9% bonus
- Spin animation: 4% bonus
- No animation: 1% bonus
Here are the 5 different power cell bonuses:
- Money Maker — Increase CRN earnings from ALL minigames (does not include Siring income)
- Haste — Reduces the cooldown between breeding
- Lucky Charm — Increase the chance of rare offspring (animation rarity)
- Reinforcements — Increase battle stats in game (for all games that use battle stats)
- Sweet Deal — Reduce the cost of breeding (does not include Siring costs)
We plan to release Power cells in our testing platform in the coming week, as well as a number of other improvements and fixes. We believe power cells add another dynamic to the Cronic ecosystem.
Finally, I would like to send out a big thank you to @tomatohappy on Telegram for giving us the idea for this really cool mechanic.